The world’s pioneering faith-based foods & FMCG digital trade ecosystem connecting foodservice buyers and retailers with suppliers of Halal, Kosher and Vegan inventories. OneAgrix provides suppliers increased brand visibility, market access and brand protection while harnessing suppliers’ data to empower buyers with transparent product discovery, sourcing and purchasing all-in-one platform, digitalising procurement and supplier management.
Our end to end supply-chain solution comprises of an integrated SAAS-enabled B2B eCommerce marketplace, payment, logistics interface and a comprehensive farm to fork traceability solution. Collaboratively, with our strategic global partners in our ecosystem, our vision is to increase efficiency, transparency and sustainability in the food supply-chain ensuring food security for the growing billion population in faith-based communities.
- World Economic Forum’s Blockchain Deployment Toolkit as a Supply-chain use case and Ecosystem builder.
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC) as a potential project for Evaluation and implementation for establishing an OIC-wide food provenance system.
- Cited alongside Cargill & Kerry Group.
- Official-partnership with International Trade Centre UN/WTO, Geneva to empower cross-border trade of Agricultural and food products in the African continent and emerging countries.
- State of the Global Islamic Economy Report, editions 2018/19 & 2019/20 on Pushing the Sustainable Development Goals (SGDs) and Halal Food Traceability.
International Headquarters in Singapore & Switzerland.